• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC 1000

neato

Can this plotter be used with the newer versions of Windows? Also, can it be setup to cut directly from CorelDraw?

SIGNTIME

not sure about the new version of windows but you should be able to cut from corel with the cutstudio plugin atleast you can from illy

DizzyMarkus

I have a super old Lynx-s60- here thats currently running on windows 7-- machines prolly all of 10 years old -- not a roland but if that runs, the 1000 should. Took a bit of figiting tho :0)

Markus

neato

Thanks! Found a super deal on one and decided I'd like to have a cutter again for making patterns at least.

JimmyG

Phillip, I have a Roland PNC 1000 that I purchased new in 1991 and it's still working fine....I use Roland Cut Studio with plugin for Corel Draw plus can use Sign Wizard or Flexi....
Roland CutStudio is a good basic lettering software and can be found very inexpensive....

You can try the Roland Camm1 XP driver and maybe make it work in newere versions here....

http://download.rolanddg.jp/en/cutting.html#camm1

:)~

OldPaint

YES............you can cut from corel to a PNC-1000 from windows 7 32 bit. 64 bit will be a problem.
you will get an error message on the PNC-1000 SCREEN IGNORE IT