• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC-1100 •WTF to make this work...

artsnletters

Needing some minor help getting a Roland PNC-1100 plotter to work with flexi 5.5....Yes, i know that is an ancient version. I normally run a Summa T-610 plotter but it died again yesterday. Gotta love Summas T head and the prospect of getting my 3rd one! Anyway, I already have the proper driver installed and set up thru the production manager. I got it to cut Once... but it was running the wrong direction Horizonally instead of desired vertical orientation. Bottom line, ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE A PDF USER MANUAL????
The one PNC manual found here in the archives was for a PNC-900 and it didn't seem at all the same.
Any suggestions? I swear i hate this thing more & more every second...just totally frustrated. Roland doesn't have anything online except drivers.
My Summa always kicked ass but their crappy expendable t-head is a 850 (refurb) to 1000 (new) dollar affair when they die.
To add insult to injury i have a heating/ac van inside my shop and 2 more repairs outside waiting on reflective vinyl...
HELP>>>>
Tim
www.artsnletters.com

Service Sign Co

I have a PDF of PNC 1210 not quite the same,but may be helpful. I'd upload it here,just have to figure out how to

Last edited:

artsnletters

OK ....i ended up taking back the Roland PNC 1100 and ended up getting a print/cut Roland CJ-500. I will most likely have the same problems acquiring a user manual as before but if anybody has one out there let me know. Thanks for the replys.
Tim