• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Pnc-1210 Help!

johnny_loves_amy

I just got a Rolnad PNC-1210 and so far so good. I mean it works, I just can't figure out how to make it cut anything from my Flexi. I need help on operating this machine and help on making my plot jobs go thru to it so I can start cutting again.

Any help out there???

JPGraphics

parallel or serial.....what version of Flexi? ....... Check how you are connected in production manager....

johnny_loves_amy

Parallel.
I am running Flexi 8.1
In production manager it says that I am connected via Com1 and on my printer settings it is Com1 as well.

OldPaint

how are you connected to the plotter? most them old ones DIDNT HAVE A USB port.
only a LPT-1 PRINTER connection and a pinned com1 port.

johnny_loves_amy

Well I am hooked up through a parallel Cable. It sees my computer and my computer sees it. So how should I be connected in the settings? If not com1 port then which port? I really need to get work done and I need this thing to start cutting for me ASAP.

GSSA-Russ

We had a similar problem with and old Roland CM300 we had to get a new driver for XP from Rolands website, you might want to try there.

Todd M Castle

Signage and Rep is right. Just because your production manager says your hooked up Com1 does not mean a thing. You have to manually tell the production manager how you have it hooked up. If you are hooked up Parallel like you say then change it over to LPT and not Com in the set-up inside production manager.