• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC 1210?

Air Art Girl

Just wondering who has one, what you think, pros, cons and what one would be valued at today.

I have someone that has 5 that were used for cutting masking and is offering them to me. I know, what would you do with 5.......it's just part of the equipment to go along with another part of this particular venture not related to the sign industry. Don't ask, you won't understand. Just want to know more about the plotters.

Service Sign Co

Gerber is offering 2,500.00 off a trade in for a envision 375. I cant decide which plotter to trade,Gerber 4B or PNC 1210. I better make my mind up soon before its too late.I would guess they are worth 500 - 600 ea.I scanned the users manual as a PDF if you don't have one

THATgirl

I have a pnc 1000 that I got in 89 that still works great. If you want to sell one of the 5 let me know! Old Paint might know more about the 1210s dunno.

OldPaint

any roland with a PNC-xxxx is a great machine. these are old, yes, but are of the same build inside as the CX-300,400, 500.
these are ROLAND PRO MACHINES... do not confuse these with the CM,CX-24. these are entry level machine and not the same quailty of build as the PNCxxxxx