• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC 1800 Mainboard????

dbdedel

We have a Roland Camm 1, Model: PNC-1800, Serial No.: ZD11448 which has given us very good service without fail from the time we purchased it from the dealer. Sadly for the past three years we have not been able to use this because of the following problem which we hope you can help us:

When we cut an image size of 24”x 50” using VE LXI Apprentice software, the plotter cuts efficiently until it’s almost halfway and we get an error message “Command Err2: Wrong Parameters.” The plotter cuts in the wrong direction. When we use Corel draw we face the same problem with an error message “Command Err1”.
I was advised that we either have to have the mainboard repaired or get a new one. This is a very old but very reliable machine and i hate to just discard it. I hope there is anybody who can help us here.
Thanks;
david