• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC-960 Help?

RobertDD

Yes I know it s old but I have used this machine since new and no problems at all. However now when I turn it on, it go's and parks on the right side awaiting me to install vinyl and set it up. I do so and push the setup button and the head goes to the center and stops? The Setup, Pause and Power button are now blinking? If I don't even touch it repeats this over and over again? I believe it is a setp or origin setup issue. But haven't found out why or whom could even tell me? Sometimes if I haven't plugged it in for a while, I'll then do so and the head will park on the left side of the machine, but after I load the vinyl and hit the setup button, it now goes into the whole half way loop thing? Yes the drivers are up to date as I also run a PNC-950 on the same system with no problems.
No I'am not ready to update my equipment right now so I do wish to repair what I have. If it's a circut panel board issue then I'll replace it. I can repair myself and save on shipping charges, as I have built all my computer systems from the ground up.
If anyone can help or offer suggestions Please do so. I can be reached through here, or private Email at vinylconcepts@hotmail.com, or even SMS or phone at 8593220077. Robert:doh:

Thnaks....Nice Forum buy the way.

Last edited: