• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Price Increase

David S

As of March 1, 2009 the Roland printhead (part number: 1000002201) price will increase from $645.00 to $895.00. If you were on the fence about replacing a head, you might want to try to get it in before the price goes up.

CustomRide

FN Amazing

Squeeze until you can not squeeze no more!

F the customer when in doubt....ebay does it and see where they are now.

Good luck Roland!:ROFLMAO:

design unfolds

I have decided not to buy Roland for now. Business is not so good now and price increased will make it worse. Really wish Roland good luck.

Jim Doggett

It could be the culprit is Epson ... I speculate. But that is who makes the head, and the Yen has been climbing since mid January. I doubt it is greed. Price increases in a down economy are a last resort.

My 2 cents,

Robert M

Print heads

That same head is being sold by Mutoh and Mimaki for over 1000.00. I have a couple at the $645.00 price for sale

signpro

Manager
^ good idea... shoulnd't have a shelf life on mechanical piece like that, right? i don't need a new head yet, but if it won't hurt... i'd get one now too and let it sit til i do!