• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland print problem

leecool

Can someone help me .
When I print blue/black it’s coming
But hen print red/yellow. Is not coming
I clean head a lot times . No improvement

Attachments

• 6D9D27EF-5464-4465-B7A3-8702B655648A.jpeg
    6D9D27EF-5464-4465-B7A3-8702B655648A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 318

Bert Wondervan

Ink over date \ compatible ink!
Usually get this if you don't use your printer for a long time or use the compatible ink and occasionally use the printer.
Replace all cartridges.

Eduardo Massuda

Can someone help me .
When I print blue/black it’s coming
But hen print red/yellow. Is not coming
I clean head a lot times . No improvement
==========================
Possibles:
- your head just died. or a short in the main board burned the fuse, it mean if you clean too deep and wet the eletronics or removed and not inserted the cable correctly caused a short.
So replaced the cable, head and service the board or new ( if you see a very small fuses is blown).
OEM head $800/ea, cable $15/ea, main board $$1,800.or ebay repair but no warranty $300.

also known may cause this:
- Mix inks brand, so you shot the head by mixing the inks and inks chemical reaction gel inside the head.
- other solution before conclusion..... soak the head overnight by clipping the hose plunge, and fill the caps with solvent and let the heads sit over night, next day remove the clip and perform a performance plunge * ie: you may wanna clip the cyan and black to not waste lot inks.
if you see inks yellow and magenta flowing in the lines..... and after wont print indicate heads is shot.

I'm not a tech , but had all this experiences, and yes in some ways it was a blessing on all burned..... and after all replaced the quality of printing boosted lot sales and lot wasted materials with premium quality back to service.
Eduardo.