• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland printerdriver for windows 8.0

DandM

Is there some one that knows where to find a printerdriver for Roland SP 540i
that works in windows 8.0 64 bit.

At this time i cant seem to install a driver in windows 8 "Dutch" ore any other version, if any one knows
let me know please thanks in advance.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You will most likely need to wait for Roland to make a driver for it. Everyone that jumped on Windows 7 early had the same issue. Not just with Roland though..... Mutoh, Mimaki, Gerber, etc. I'd suggest NOT trying any new operating system in a business enviorment until you have first verified that your specific business machines and software actually are supported or at least work on the new operating system and have compatable drivers.

Andrew O

Merchant Member
The Windows drivers offered for some of the early generation VersaCAMMs only controlled cutting. We do not have a printer driver. However VersaWorks should run in Windows 8. Let me know if you're having a problem installing it, and I will get someone from tech support to work through it.