Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland printerdriver for windows 8.0

Discussion in 'Roland' started by DandM, Nov 5, 2012.

1. DandM

DandM New Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Is there some one that knows where to find a printerdriver for Roland SP 540i
    that works in windows 8.0 64 bit.

At this time i cant seem to install a driver in windows 8 "Dutch" ore any other version, if any one knows
    let me know please thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    why are you even running windows 8?

3. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

You will most likely need to wait for Roland to make a driver for it. Everyone that jumped on Windows 7 early had the same issue. Not just with Roland though..... Mutoh, Mimaki, Gerber, etc. I'd suggest NOT trying any new operating system in a business enviorment until you have first verified that your specific business machines and software actually are supported or at least work on the new operating system and have compatable drivers.

4. Northern Design

Northern Design Northern Design Graphics

Jan 1, 2009
    seattle
    Roland does not make a driver and is not planning on making one. The machine is to old.
    They dont make one for Win 7

5. Andrew O

Andrew O Merchant Member

Jan 16, 2009
    Irvine, CA
    The Windows drivers offered for some of the early generation VersaCAMMs only controlled cutting. We do not have a printer driver. However VersaWorks should run in Windows 8. Let me know if you're having a problem installing it, and I will get someone from tech support to work through it.