• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Printers from Indonesia

schpoe

I have been searching the net to buy a used Roland SP300V and keep coming across all these company from Indonesia selling them at cheap cheap prices. My instinct says no no no but the price is a big WOW factor and I know better. Has anyone ever purchased one of these printer/cutters from somewhere besides the USA?

schpoe

Thank you I needed slapped. It seems that every printer I have tried to buy lately is some bogus printer from somewhere out side the US.

G-Artist

If the seller mentions Western Union or any such pay option ... run for the hills.

If you do get lucky and have SOMETHING delivered, it won't be a real Roland. Just a cheap knockoff.

advsign22

I have been working here in China the last two years. They pirate copy anything possible. Purses, clothing, laptops, cell phones and much more. Sometimes the fakes look good and sometimes they look bad but all are crap.

Most people over here lie and think nothing about it. It is a way of life, always trying to con someone out of something. They lie to each other and sleep very well at night it seems. Not all business people here are like this, but it seems to me that most are.

advsign22

I am a process expert for a chemical plant making the raw materials for the solar industry. I am doing the same line of work that I was doing when I discovered making signs was more fun. I had to go in this direction because the pay was more.

The Chinese food in America is actually Americanized. Not the real stuff at all but it is better than the real thing. I do not like to eat much of the real stuff. I cook at home mostly and there is so much home cooked spaghetti, tacos and chili one person can tolerate. I do love the beer and at $1 USD for 24 oz sure is nice and there is a Papa Johns that delivers so it is not so bad.

Ken

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 84
  • feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 90

Fatboy

:help
I am a process expert for a chemical plant making the raw materials for the solar industry. I am doing the same line of work that I was doing when I discovered making signs was more fun. I had to go in this direction because the pay was more.

The Chinese food in America is actually Americanized. Not the real stuff at all but it is better than the real thing. I do not like to eat much of the real stuff. I cook at home mostly and there is so much home cooked spaghetti, tacos and chili one person can tolerate. I do love the beer and at $1 USD for 24 oz sure is nice and there is a Papa Johns that delivers so it is not so bad.

Ken