• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland Pro ii is there a way to print CMYK NOT LcLm?

Titan

My LcLm heads are not firing at all, I think it's a fuse issue, but they don't make the fuses for the Pro ii anymore. I'll probably take the board out and see if I can bypass it, but for now I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to print CMYK without the LcLm. As it is, it really messes up most prints.

Thanks in advance!

woolly

the surface mount fuses were available from digiprint so the new people should have them very little money if i remember. i think there is also a fitting kit for larger replaceable fuses.
if you are running colourrip then a cmyk only option available its in one of the print mode options. expect quality changes.

Titan

the surface mount fuses were available from digiprint so the new people should have them very little money if i remember. i think there is also a fitting kit for larger replaceable fuses.
if you are running colourrip then a cmyk only option available its in one of the print mode options. expect quality changes.
Thanks so much for your reply! You said there is a CMYK option available, is it a profile? Because I don't see any option, but I'll look again, thanks for the help!!!