Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Roland Pro ii is there a way to print CMYK NOT LcLm?

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by Titan, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Titan

Titan New Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Vernon BC
    My LcLm heads are not firing at all, I think it's a fuse issue, but they don't make the fuses for the Pro ii anymore. I'll probably take the board out and see if I can bypass it, but for now I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to print CMYK without the LcLm. As it is, it really messes up most prints.

Thanks in advance!

2. woolly

woolly Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Cornwall uk
    the surface mount fuses were available from digiprint so the new people should have them very little money if i remember. i think there is also a fitting kit for larger replaceable fuses.
    if you are running colourrip then a cmyk only option available its in one of the print mode options. expect quality changes.

3. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I have fuses in stock here in the US if you need them. 3.15amp Fuse

• Like Like x 1
  4. Titan

Titan New Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Vernon BC
    Thanks so much for your reply! You said there is a CMYK option available, is it a profile? Because I don't see any option, but I'll look again, thanks for the help!!!