Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy Roland RF Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mark83, Dec 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mark83

Mark83 New Member

Jul 28, 2018
    Philippines
    hi, Im Mark from Philippines I was once posted here last august, but due to a very hectic schedule I seldom do make online liesure not unless if it so needed.By the way, thank you very much for accomodating me, im happy that I became one of your members here in this very useful and helpful site uve created,also I want to extend my warm thanks to all members here who were sharing ther knowledge sincerely and by heart,thank you very much. im not so well experience in this adversiting business,I would say its just a coencident that I acquired a business like this, but im very thankful to those who gave this to me if this a gift.I started from nothing until owning it and nurtured it,loving it & with courage to go on. Now, here I am willing and swear to share my full knowledge I have acquired to those who are in need. God bless us all. happy printing :)

Tags:
  2. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Hi Mark, welcome from Canada!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: to :signs101smilie: From OK :wavingflag:

• Like Like x 1
  4. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Welcome to the community Mark83Mark83
    There's a lot of helpful info posted in the forums and lots of questions being asked as well. We hope you enjoy sharing your expertise.
    Cheers. :welcome:

SignsSupport

• Like Like x 1
  5. decalman

decalman Active Member

Sep 2, 2012
    phoenix
    Welcome from the sun capital.....Arizona, USA. :)

• Like Like x 2