• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC-500 doesn't power up

racer96x

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've come on here, and decided to jump into vehicle wraps. Picked up a Roland SC-500 for Race car wraps to incorporate into my business. Got a great deal on this printer, but it doesn't turn on. Before I spend hours reading electrical diagrams and pulling my hair out I figured I would check on the boards to see if someone else has a solution. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

racer96x

I did. Checked with a volt meter that have power at the box. Switch has power and works. Power into the power board. That's where I stopped.

WalkerP

You saw it working before you bought it? And it now doesn't work since it being installed at your shop?

racer96x

You saw it working before you bought it? And it now doesn't work since it being installed at your shop?

I bought it not working I'd only guy that I got it from and it was working at one point he thought it was the main motherboard

racer96x

Yup. I got a real good deal on it. I know for what I'll use it for the money in is worth the money out. Just figured someone had a similar issue and could point me in a direction before I call roland to come out and check it out.

Baz

I have an old SC-500 that is going to the waste container soon.

I you need parts let me know. (except heads and ink line parts. Machine has been unplugged for over half a year).

racer96x

I have an old SC-500 that is going to the waste container soon.

I you need parts let me know. (except heads and ink line parts. Machine has been unplugged for over half a year).

I can use the power supply for sure. I may just have to stock up on parts for this thing until it makes enough cash to replace it.