• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland SC-500 - Scan Motor

Fantazia

Hello, I know that a SC-500 is now a dinosaur. :) Maybe mine is the only one that survived as sold, and I still use it mostly for cut only. But after all those years of service, the scan motor died. So, I am in search for a (new) motor, original part. Does anybody knows if I can still find one?

Thank you!

Ultraman

Ultraman
Hello, I know that a SC-500 is now a dinosaur. :) Maybe mine is the only one that survived as sold, and I still use it mostly for cut only. But after all those years of service, the scan motor died. So, I am in search for a (new) motor, original part. Does anybody knows if I can still find one?

Thank you!
Hi! I have complete FJ540 printer and I check the scan motor can be use for SC500 but if you interested I will go to warehouse to look at it again. Price $200USD plus shipping charges from your location. DM if keen

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
You might be able to find a 3rd party one on sign-in-china.com, might even have a OEM one, never know. If you have the part number, you can always google it and see what comes up.