• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC-540 LT Cyan Head is not printing right

signimaging

I tried changing the head cables and it didnt change anything. But i was able to bring one head back with playing with the cable that runs from the head board to the slider board. But the other LT cyan head thats printing funny is still a problem. Can you please look at this picture of the test print and see what you might think the problem with the LT Cyan head. I know why the magenta and yellow are not printing and thats because the head board is out in that group and i know how to fix that. But before i move on to fixing that i need to figure out that wrong with the LT Cyan. In the Picture you can see what the Cyan looked like before i messed with the cable and you can see it fixed the problem but i still am unsure what to do about the LT Cyan I tried messing with the cable but thats not fixing the problem on that head.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 125

Large Format

That does not look good. Chances are you will need to replace the head or head board. Have you tried switching the cable to a head you know that works? This could blow the fuse on the board but a least you will know it's the head.

Good luck