• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland SC500

FrankSwiss

Hallo, bin neu hier. Hab ein Roland SC500 das Gerät druckte einwandfrei auf einem tag zum anderen druckte es so verschwommen und gestrichelt. Hab angefangen alles zu reinigen jedoch erfolglos. Druckköpfe ausgewechselt immer ohne druck, Druckkopfkabel neu ersetzt, Pumpe, Capping, Damper schläuche, erfolg gleich nichts. Hab auch ein neues Mainboard ersetzt sowie Headboard nochmals Headkabel immer noch kein Druck. Aber wenn ich durch die Capping Station mit der Spritze versuch Tinte zu ziehen kommt es einwandfrei. Auch wenn ich unter dem Druckkopf ein saugendes Tuch lege sehe das Tinte saugt. Die Maschine bekommt daten druckt aber immer noch nicht schneide einwandfrei. Wo liegt das Problen kann mir jemand weiterhelfen. Danke im Voraus

FrankSwiss

Hello, I'm new here. Have a Roland SC500 the unit printed flawlessly on one day to another it printed so blurry and dashed. I started to clean everything but failed. Printheads exchanged always without pressure, printhead cables replaced, pump, capping, Damper hoses, nothing succeeds. Have also replaced a new motherboard and headboard head cable still no pressure. But when I try to draw ink through the capping station with the syringe, it works fine. Even if I put under the print head a sucking cloth see the ink sucks. The machine gets data prints but still does not cut properly. Where is the problem can someone help me. thank you in advance