• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SC540EX cut not matching print

Tim J.

Folks, I'm new to the forum, and have just got an SC540EX print/cut (refurbished). Having a problem with the thing not wanting to cut the same path as I tell it to. It acts as if the kerning is different for the cut than the print. Both will start at the same point, but by the time it gets 8" or so over, (on a contour cut), it starts to cut differently. Keeps getting off more and more the farther the cutter travels. Have tried auto adjust, and manual adjust. According to the marks and where it cut, the thing's dead on. Using Signlab 9.1 print & cut. T-100 cabled to router. Software issue, hardware issue? Ideas?

InkjetAuction

Env Match?

Sounds like a it could be as simple as an Environmental Match issue.
Menu > ENV MATCH

Env Match should be set everytime you a planning on running print/cut. Machines prior to VP/Pro III need to set this manually through the menu.
Machines VP/Pro III and later do this automatically on every sheet setup.

Start there.

~E