• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help roland sc545ex roland service call 0108

CUBICHE

Owner
Hi, I was changing the cap top. Place the printer on cleaning and pass the 30min time. Now I have this service call 0108. Any suggestion.
Thanks

Active Sign

Sign Guy
Turn off switch on back and fire it back up in 5 minutes. Should reset everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUBICHE

Owner
Hi , thanks.
I try that and the message is coming back, I will try again. Is something to do with the wipers?

Active Sign

Sign Guy
Hi , thanks.
I try that and the message is coming back, I will try again. Is something to do with the wipers?

Not sure. I'd have to check the service manual. There may be another issue tripping a sensor. Unplug and start over.

Anytime I run into errors like this a full shut down usually gets it back up and running unless there is another problem.

Active Sign

Sign Guy
Code 0108

Description
Wiper Unit Protection Error
Even though the machine carries out the regular movement, the output of the Wiper Height Sensor does not become to reach the expected value.

Causes
Disorder of Wiper Height Sensor Fault of Wiper Unit Fault of Wiper Height Sensor Disconnection or short-circuit of Cable and Flexible Cable