• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland "Service Call 0110"

Desert_Signs

Anybody else out there willing to look at this part for me while your printer is printing? Post#12 shows a picture of the pulley bracket in question. Trying to determine if this movement is common.

I'll do it in a bit.

From your description, no mine doesn't wobble enough to slap around. That sounds more like a loose or a bad belt... Have your tech try taking the belt out and turn it around. Make it the opposite of how it is now. If that fixes the problem, you're going to need a new belt...

cyclerc

Do you find the problem? I have the same problem with my sp300v for two weeks now. Service call 0110, The carriage move very little trying to park. New encoder strip ,sensor,carriage board and the problem still there. The scan motor was changed few months ago, If I move the carriage by hand to the other side it run to the right side after turn on,(testing the motor).Now as soon turn on the main power the machine turn on in cleaning mode with out touch the power buton. The two print heads are new and don't want to loose them for to much time seated.

Fast46

I had the same problem. It is an encoder issue. usually just cleaning the strip will fix it but once I did that but still had problems. So I changed the encoder strip thinking that was it but I still had issues. next I changed the sensor which is a bit of a challenge, but can be done without a tech. That corrected all my issues. Honestly I think I could have reused it because it had quite a bit of blue ink residue on it. My machine seems to get a mist of blue color on everything over time. Usually the encoder strip gets a thin layer on it and requires cleaning every now and then. apparently it can get on the sensor as well. we run ours a ton and this happened after 3 years, so its not a major problem. A new sensor wasnt that expensive, I want to say around $30. its the one at the top side of the print carriage.

cyclerc

I had the same problem. It is an encoder issue. usually just cleaning the strip will fix it but once I did that but still had problems. So I changed the encoder strip thinking that was it but I still had issues. next I changed the sensor which is a bit of a challenge, but can be done without a tech. That corrected all my issues. Honestly I think I could have reused it because it had quite a bit of blue ink residue on it. My machine seems to get a mist of blue color on everything over time. Usually the encoder strip gets a thin layer on it and requires cleaning every now and then. apparently it can get on the sensor as well. we run ours a ton and this happened after 3 years, so its not a major problem. A new sensor wasnt that expensive, I want to say around $30. its the one at the top side of the print carriage.

The sensor and encoder strip are new. The problem still there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nilakash184

I have Roland SJ-1045ex Printer... I really tried to clean the Encoder Scale. Once clean i can print 3/4 meter then appear same service call 0110...