• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Service Mode

GTSTech_1

For future reference, if you want to print your "service report".

Turn off printer.
Load media.
Hold down the "down arrow" and turn the machine on (sub power).

Your service report will print.

My .02

GTSTech_1

PS- this works on the SP models, I think you hold the up button for the VP.

Paper&co

Arturas said:
Hey Sideline,

PROCEDURE TO GET INTO A LOCKED "SERVICE MODE" OF ROLAND SP300. It doesnt unlock the Service Mode permanently - it just let's you GET IN TO IT.:)

1) Remove media (paper) from the printer.

2) press: down - right - left - up - right - down - left - down - left, then press: left+down+right at the same time - keep holding them and press SUB SW ON. After it switches on keep holding left+down+right and release SUB SW ON button. After couple of seconds release left+down+right buttons. Then just press MENU button - and you will see SERVICE MENU.

If you dont succeed at the first try - SWITCH OFF MACHINE COMPLETELY(!!!), turn MAIN SW ON again and repeat the procedure.

You have to input first combination quite fast to succeed.

Good luck!

IT WORKS!!
(on a XC540)

Thanks so much!! :notworthy:

pikey433

Thanks so much!

Hey Sideline,

PROCEDURE TO GET INTO A LOCKED "SERVICE MODE" OF ROLAND SP300. It doesnt unlock the Service Mode permanently - it just let's you GET IN TO IT.:)

1) Remove media (paper) from the printer.

2) press: down - right - left - up - right - down - left - down - left, then press: left+down+right at the same time - keep holding them and press SUB SW ON. After it switches on keep holding left+down+right and release SUB SW ON button. After couple of seconds release left+down+right buttons. Then just press MENU button - and you will see SERVICE MENU.

If you dont succeed at the first try - SWITCH OFF MACHINE COMPLETELY(!!!), turn MAIN SW ON again and repeat the procedure.

You have to input first combination quite fast to succeed.

Good luck!

Thanks so much, you just saved me £325!!!

darrellcarpenay

I have a ROLAND TRUVIS LG640 stuck in service mode. Any idea how I can exit service mode?

Attachments

• IMG_8741 2.JPG
    IMG_8741 2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8741.JPG
    IMG_8741.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 44