• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Servicing in Central Valley CA?

C5 Service&Repair

I do some service in the area when I get enough interest, or the client is willing to pay air travel. I have serviced many customers in the bay area.
If you have repairs or training that need done, I'd be happy to work something out with you.

LetsPrint209

I do some service in the area when I get enough interest, or the client is willing to pay air travel. I have serviced many customers in the bay area.
If you have repairs or training that need done, I'd be happy to work something out with you.
Thanks but not willing to pay air fare/travel

player

Learn to fix it yourself. DIY and save $1000's of dollars.

My printer is crapping out and the quotes by Roland dealers for the same part ranged from $3,000 to $2,000 to $1,850 to $1,635 delivered, which is what I bought. The warranty also ranged from zero warranty to 2 months, to the part I bought 1 year. The $3,000 dealer said once the part is installed, I own it, even if it doesn't fix the problem, while to $2,000 dealer said if it didn't fix it they would remove and only charge me the labor and travel ($1,000). It seems to be the wild wild west out there. I will be doing it myself and saving $3,500 over the dealer estimate.

Last edited:

LetsPrint209

player, I have learned to repair a few things myself but at this point just want to make sure the print heads are done right. So far i've replaced the ink lines and caps. I know how to take out the print heads but want to make sure their setup correctly. Maybe I'm just being over precaution. I'm so close to getting this printer working.

player

player, I have learned to repair a few things myself but at this point just want to make sure the print heads are done right. So far i've replaced the ink lines and caps. I know how to take out the print heads but want to make sure their setup correctly. Maybe I'm just being over precaution. I'm so close to getting this printer working.
Do you have a new head or heads in your possession? If you buy one the repair guy will still install it. You can save hundreds of dollars. Some places where you buy heads online will also help you with guidelines and phone support to install the head yourself...

LetsPrint209

Do you have a new head or heads in your possession? If you buy one the repair guy will still install it. You can save hundreds of dollars. Some places where you buy heads online will also help you with guidelines and phone support to install the head yourself...
Yeah I already purchase two new print heads. Maybe I'll give it ago and then reach out to the company I got them from and see if that works. Just didnt want to put them in and then if I cant fine tune them they dry up waiting for someone to get out here to help