• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland signmate elite 6.6

whitesand

Hello all,
I have an anagraph AE-75e and was wondering if the Roland Signmate elite 6.6 came with drivers for other cutters besides Roland. Can I run my plotter with this software? I really cant find much online.

Thanks a bunch------John

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You might get an answer (or you might not) by contacting either Roland or SAi. Signmate was a discontinued private label package written by SAi (FlexiSign). It is two generations out of date ... and the version 6 series of Flexi was the worst they ever published.

I think other plotters were supported but the question I would have would be did the AE-75 even exist at the time it was published ... 7 to 10 years ago going from memory. If not then there would not be any specific driver for that plotter.

wes70

That software came with my Roland PC-50 back in '97. Not sure if it will work with other plotters, but take Fred's advice and check with Roland and/or SAi.