• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sj 500 print issues

pasignguy

hi am currently using an older roland sj 500 that had been refurbished 1 1/2 years ago
lately i have come across these light blue stripes that go across my entire print
i will say that it did it then stop for no apparent reason and it is now happening again
can anyone answer my ? as to why this is happening ?
thank you and thank goodness for a forum where we can get support

pasignguy

Do you have a picture.

ty for you response to my problem, i have sent you a pic of the problem i am having,
the stripes show up in super and photo print quality but not when i send in fine2 mode
ink cartridges have plenty of ink, the stripes exceed the image size as per pic i sent,
also a trail of that same color is left on the platen when print is completed.
i would appreciate any suggestions you may have on this issue thanks, mark

Attachments

• stripes.jpg
    stripes.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 60

Gino

Premium Subscriber
ty for you response to my problem, i have sent you a pic of the problem i am having,
the stripes show up in super and photo print quality but not when i send in fine2 mode
ink cartridges have plenty of ink, the stripes exceed the image size as per pic i sent,
also a trail of that same color is left on the platen when print is completed.
i would appreciate any suggestions you may have on this issue thanks, mark

Why is that picture 11 years old and not fixed, yet ??

Looks like static.

pasignguy

hi, just saw your message come on man obviously the pic is not 11 years old
back to the issue it only does it in super and photo not fine2 mode