• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SoliJet Pro-II SC-540 54" eco solvent printer / cutter - Asking $11,000 OBO

This is a copy of my craigslist ad. The printer is currently in Timonium, MD. Any offers to assist in delivery and training are obviously if you are reasonably close to Maryland. Or are willing to pay extra. I'll fly out anywhere you are to assist in setup and training, assuming you pay for the flight and hotel. Likely cheaper for you to find someone local to help with that though!

Selling a used and very well maintained Roland SC-540 printer/cutter. I purchased it refurbished from TyrrellTech (Laurel, MD - www.tyrrelltech.com) 2 years ago, and it has been under warranty and extended maintenance contracts the entire time. Various parts have been replaced, including the black print head, and it has been inspected and maintained every 6 months.

I am upgrading to a new printer and it's time to sell this. It just came off warranty, and TyrrellTech would extend the warranty and maintenance contract to the new owner as long as they payed the yearly fee, which for 2014 is $3295. You absolutely do not need to pay that, but I have, just to be sure the printer is always in cherry condition.

Absolutely no issues with the printer.

Printer comes with optional quick dry heating bed, as well as a takeup roller (both $1-$2k addons). Fully loaded with ink, and in addition, comes with 1 each of all 6 colors of ink. 220ml cartridges, at $65 each, that's $390 in brand new ink. (4 of them, still factory sealed, you can see sitting on the printer in the picture)

Also includes the latest version of VersaWorks, plus the hardware key.

The same machine, without ink, versaworks or the takeup roller, is on ebay right now for $500 more than I am asking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roland-SC-5...877?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c7350622d

I can also assist with the delivery of the printer if you need that. Cost depends on your location. I am also willing to give you a brief rundown of the printer, essential functions, maintenance training, and some basic printing/RIP training.

I paid $17,000 2 years ago, and $3295 to extend the warranty last December. I'm in it for $20,295, plus the $390 in ink. Asking $11,000 or best offer.

You can PM me with questions, call me at 410-635-9001, or go to our website http://www.lasersharkdesign.com/contact-us.php and email us there. Sorry - not publicly posting our email address for spambots to pick up!

Oh, also - we accept Bitcoin if you'd like to pay via BTC.