• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland soljet 2 pro leaking ink beneath capping station

motorola424

I opened up the machine again to clean it once more this morning but took a couple pictures first. I have 3 pictures showing the Magenta problem but have also noticed that the cyan is dripping too. There is one picture of the heads which doesn't show well but It almost looks like there were two heads not getting properly cleaned by the machine itself.
The ink has not been leaking or dripping on the prints just on both ends of the the machines interior. So I can't guess at all what the issue is. So far the few prints that I've done this morning have been a better I think just due to the cleaning I gave it but I don't want to be loseing a bunch of ink either. The interior is just looking like a mess. You wouldn't know by the pictures that I do clean it.- I appreciate any clue you can give me.

Attachments

• Heads 1.jpg
    Heads 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Magent Leak 2.jpg
    Magent Leak 2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Magent Leak 3.jpg
    Magent Leak 3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Magenta leak 1.jpg
    Magenta leak 1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 269

GTSTech_1

Wipers look like they need replacement, this could explain why your not getting cleaned heads after running a cleaning cycle.

As for the dripping....You cap tops could be swollen to the point that the caps are creating a wicking effect. You didn't mention if your on a bulk system, if so raise your tanks.

my .02

Ponto

Uhhhhh...YIKES!!! ...when was the last cleaning performed...???? I'm guessing that is likely the cause your issue...IMO!!!
JP