• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Soljet Pro4 XR-640, printing white and then red on clear

Eurodesign

Eurodesign
Hi there, I am running the Soljet Pro 4 with white option, I am using Versaworks Version 5.1.1. When I am printing white as the first layer on clear, then after waiting 15 minutes dry time the second layer red and lay this down on metallic vinyl there is no vibrancy to the red (M:100 and Y: 100), the colors look washed out. Does anyone experience the same problem and was able to fix it?

Any help is much appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:

Eurodesign

Eurodesign
I will try the double layer of white and see what it does.
yes, I would like to use cut vinyl but it is such a small print it makes it impossible to weed the numbers out.

graphicwarning

Is the red fine before you apply it to the silver? I'm just wondering if it's because of the lack of opacity in the white, and some of the silver is "darkening" the red... showing through? Maybe do the 2 Pass as suggested and see if it looks better...