• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SolJet SC540 printing issues!

lilmikey

Hi all....I'm new to the group and in need of some help. I have a Roland SolJet pro sc540 that appears to have three of the six heads misfiring. I've replaced the pumps, ink wells, and inks to the tune of about $2000 and still can't print a job. The Roland tech quoted me a price of $900ish per print head and that didn't cover the service charge! What I'm looking for is a service manual for the SolJet sc540 and the best place to buy replacement print heads. Also, has anyone out there ever changed the print heads? Thanks in advance....

lilmikey

Thanks for the info...will post pics as soon as I figure out this site..I'm about at my wits end and bank account, so,thanks again!

Welcome to signs 101.

There is TONS of info under the Roland forum section. (top left, click forums ----> Roland) You can also search for specific keywords at the top right of the screen ---> Advanced search and make sure you're only searching within the Roland forum.

There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful folks around here, but you have to "help them help you" so to speak. So if you're looking for specific answers to your issue, I would start a thread in the Roland section (unless Fred wants to move this one) and post pictures of your nozzle checks as well as any other info or pictures you have.

Hope that helps and you get your heads firing again. There was actually a thread not too long ago about saving heads, but It's hard to tell yours are without seeing pictures of the nozzle test. Here's that thread ----> http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...ad-back-to-life!!!-You-have-to-check-this-out!

lilmikey

Roland printing issues

Hey Robert....I have a Roland SolJet pro sc540....any help in reference to obtaining a service manual and where to buy the print heads, please, let me know. Thanks Mike