Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland SolJet SC540 printing issues!

Discussion in 'Roland' started by lilmikey, Nov 4, 2013.

1. lilmikey

lilmikey New Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Hi all....I'm new to the group and in need of some help. I have a Roland SolJet pro sc540 that appears to have three of the six heads misfiring. I've replaced the pumps, ink wells, and inks to the tune of about $2000 and still can't print a job. The Roland tech quoted me a price of $900ish per print head and that didn't cover the service charge! What I'm looking for is a service manual for the SolJet sc540 and the best place to buy replacement print heads. Also, has anyone out there ever changed the print heads? Thanks in advance....

Tags:
  2. lilmikey

lilmikey New Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Thanks for the info...will post pics as soon as I figure out this site..I'm about at my wits end and bank account, so,thanks again!

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Link to how to post pics.

4. Robert M

Robert M Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2007
    colorado
    Roland tech manual

I have that one, send me a pm and note which printer you have

5. lilmikey

lilmikey New Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Roland printing issues

Hey Robert....I have a Roland SolJet pro sc540....any help in reference to obtaining a service manual and where to buy the print heads, please, let me know. Thanks Mike