• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Soljet SJ-645EX

quintana711

Hey guys I have this Soljet SJ-645EX , The machine was put in storage with ink in the lines and well thats never good. Any way I have to sell it. I dont want to because I already have it and I have recovered all of the heads except one. I ve slowly been working on it and its comming right along but I'm in a situation where I need money. Can anybody suggest how much I can sell it for and where. Thanks

Ive had the machine checked out by a roland tech many of times since I ve been working on it. The work it needs is 1 new print head and the 3 new pumps. All in all I would say its only about $1500 from getting it up and running. Im' so close but I do need to sell, if anyboby can help it would greatly appreciated.

Cesar

quintana711

thanks

I dont have the box but we can figure something out. Where are you located, and how much are you willing to spend.