• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SOLJETpro4 XF-64 printer NEEDS HEADS

PixelGrafix

Roland SOLJETpro4 XF-64.
IMG_3447.jpg

This big wide beautiful printer was a workhorse for us. Then one day it printed 300 posters, the next day it needed new heads which we cannot afford to replace. The authorized Roland tech who serviced it, said it would be $8000. We started small and replaced a bunch of stuff but still no luck. He's thinking it's print heads and a board. So we need to find a new home for it. This printer prints amazingly fast. I've been forced to use outside sources while we decided how we were going to handle the finances of repair, and nobody comes to the quality of this printer. It does NOT cut. You buy for $6gs, put in $8gs and you have a $30g printer. Located on a first floor (no stairs). West Michigan. North of Muskegon, South of Ludington. You can talk with my Roland tech to feel good about it. If i had the dough, i'd be keeping it.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Roland SOLJETpro4 XF-64.
IMG_3447.jpg

This big wide beautiful printer was a workhorse for us. Then one day it printed 300 posters, the next day it needed new heads which we cannot afford to replace. The authorized Roland tech who serviced it, said it would be $8000. We started small and replaced a bunch of stuff but still no luck. He's thinking it's print heads and a board. So we need to find a new home for it. This printer prints amazingly fast. I've been forced to use outside sources while we decided how we were going to handle the finances of repair, and nobody comes to the quality of this printer. It does NOT cut. You buy for $6gs, put in $8gs and you have a $30g printer. Located on a first floor (no stairs). West Michigan. North of Muskegon, South of Ludington. You can talk with my Roland tech to feel good about it. If i had the dough, i'd be keeping it.

$8,000?

Post some nozzle check to see. What is going on with the printer?

Change cap top, change damper, change head. Both heads with $4,400

Board repair: $300-500.

Install 3-4 hours at $165 + travel= $600

Worst case,$5-6000. But heads just dont give up on you one day. Both heads at once? Chance is rare.