• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300 Cutting Alignment Issue

FALCON

Hello, despite all my efforts, the problem of cutting the machine was not solved. According to the photo I attached, the problem was not solved in the user settings mode, and then through the service mode, I try to change the numbers in the cutting scan section, but after the printing and cutting test, only one of the 3 printed squares has the correct cut.
How to solve this problem?
Are there settings in the device that can reduce or increase the cutting distance of a few frames?
- The encoder has just been replaced
- Calibrated from encoder in service mode
- The Env.match is done

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 52

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Might be a stupid question, but have you adjusted the Bi-dir and done the calibration from the menu on the user side? Also, make sure that the pinch rollers aren't broken and that the media isn't moving side to side.

FALCON

Might be a stupid question, but have you adjusted the Bi-dir and done the calibration from the menu on the user side? Also, make sure that the pinch rollers aren't broken and that the media isn't moving side to side.
I have adjusted the Bi-dir and done the calibration and pinch roller is ok

Zoogee World

If you just replaced the linear encoder, you could always try another linear initialization.

*Edit: Looks like you actually haven't done that yet, based on what you mentioned above.

Zoogee World

No, it's a different procedure. Sorry, it's called limit position & cut down position initialize, which secondary power off, you press the left, up and right keys at the same time and press power button while holding those keys. It's in the service menu if you have it.

FALCON

No, it's a different procedure. Sorry, it's called limit position & cut down position initialize, which secondary power off, you press the left, up and right keys at the same time and press power button while holding those keys. It's in the service menu if you have it.
What does this method do?
What should I do after entering this menu?

Zoogee World

It tells the printer where the limits are. Not sure if it will help, but it might. It will give you instructions on the screen of what do do. Because if you'd done all the linear encoder setups and calibrations and then did the adjust Bi-Dir and the print and cut calibration in the user menu and the pinch rollers are okay, I can't really see what else could be wrong.

FALCON

Does the rod on which the pinch roller is installed need to be cleaned? Or inside the pinch roller? Is there a sensor inside the pinch roller that needs cleaning?
It tells the printer where the limits are. Not sure if it will help, but it might. It will give you instructions on the screen of what do do. Because if you'd done all the linear encoder setups and calibrations and then did the adjust Bi-Dir and the print and cut calibration in the user menu and the pinch rollers are okay, I can't really see what else could be wrong.

Zoogee World

No sensor in there. You typically don't need to clean them, unless you have some stuff on the little wheels, those are usually the things that go. Are those little wheels in good shape?

FALCON

No sensor in there. You typically don't need to clean them, unless you have some stuff on the little wheels, those are usually the things that go. Are those little wheels in good shape?
Shape is good
If they don't have a sensor, how does the device detect the position of the material?