• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP 300 i pricing

Signguy100

Hello,

I have a Roland SP 300 i (30 inch machine) and am thinking of getting out of the Sign business because I also work full time at my other job that includes benefits, pension etc and have been doing the two jobs for too many years. This machine is approx 3 yrs old and not used alot because I only do this part time. Does anyone have any idea what I should be asking for this machine ? I appreciate any help on this

skyhigh

25 miles

ohhhh man. I'd have to get a passport for the additional 25 miles into canada.

don't know if the machines are a good comparison (year, use, sp or vp...whatever) but another member had his listed for $3500 a short while back

Jim Hill

Roland Pricing

If the machine works fine and you can show someone a test print to prove it along with the maintenance records for the machine I would say it is worth between $6,000 dollars and $7,500 dollars.

Also be sure to make a list of all the new parts you have added and one other thing were you the original owner and do you have the packing crate that the printer came in?

Having the packing crate makes it much easier to ship the printer.

I purchased an SP-300 three years ago and it is without question the best printer I have ever owned. I paid $5,250.00 dollars and it came with all new ink cardtridges and some other new parts.

Best of luck Jim Hill