• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sp-300v helpppp

blk68rsss

I need help on my printer... it only works in black.blue in specks . red and yellow not at all. I changed the cap station .cleaned the other one also .still no work ..any advice on my next step ?

Dakotagrafx

how long since you printed with it? do you have any ink in the waste container? if not could be a pump or as I just found out you can catch the end of the waste tube in the threads of the ink container pinching it off - in my case made a big mess cause the pump was good and just squirted past the tubing where it connected.
if you haven't printed in a while and it was unplugged could be clogged heads
without more info the list goes on and on though

blk68rsss

roland sp300v

I just bought it from a guy in la..
here is the update . black works,cyan works
yellow and magenta wernt working ..now magenta is work, but no yellow

any more advise :thankyou:

Ken

You seem to making improvement. Are you using the powerful cleaning mode?
Good luck and welcome to Signs 101.
Ken

rjssigns

Get a flush cartridge so you can get it real clean. Also if you are using 3rd party inks, go back to OEM

splizaat

do not do a powerful flush.....Look inside the cover and look to see if the yellow and cyan actually have INK in the clear lines...if not there's an "Ink Fill" option in the service mode. If this is right after transport, there's a good chance the ink drained from the ink lines and there's no vacuum

blk68rsss

ok here is an update, so some how I blew a fues, I changed it and now black,cyan,megenta no yellow....any more advise?

Sign Works

Are you sure there is ink in the yellow cartridge? The machine dosen't always indicate that the cart is empty. Have you tried pulling ink to the head by using a syringe on the ink line below the capping station? You can get the syringe at your local feed store.

blk68rsss

help ,, I have cleaned the print head and it squirts manual psi, no signal for printer ,, transsiter ?
or any ideas ?

blk68rsss

I am having problems with my sp300v. I have all colors except for yellow. I have changed the blown fuse 1.6 nano amp surface fuse on the back of the mother board .
I have cleaned the lines and pulled ink to dampner. I have removed the print head and cleaned the manifold unit. it did have some thick ink in it. I aslo pumped cleaner via threw manifold to head..off the unit.
I was told the a transister may be at fault. but without a wiring scamatic I cant test any. but there are two fuses on motherboard, one cyan and black , one megenta and yellow .my magenta prints fine.. so any idea

blk68rsss

ok here is the update.. I have yellow now.. so the fix was he surface mount fuse...make sure it is a good sodier .removed te print head and cleaned it out..pumped cleaner threw manifold out head on the bench. replace dampners and filled with ink..

blk68rsss

diag answer

:thankyou:the cause was 1.) large clunk of ink in manifold ,
2.) blockage in vac line on right side only
so I found that the guy I got it from didnt do maintence , and didnt go further on repair once it broke.

thank you for all your help on this
Paul

so now only issue is color isnt matching