• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sp-300v helpppp

CS-SignSupply

Replace Captops and manually pull ink from captops until all proper colors come in.

Chances are your ink lines have been contaminated with another color.

inkmed

If you did not change ICC profile, the problem may caused by cross ink.
try change new dampers on your cyan head.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

Dave L.

Post a test print please..this will be very telling
Usually indicative of ink pooling up from a faulty captop and travelling up the opposite side of the head.
New captops and a medium clean...If ink has not made it up to the dampers this will solve the issue. If you can see cross color contamination in the dampers...Pump up in the ink Ctrl menu, change dampers and reload ink.

melnelpat

I have a roland VS 540 and when printing color tests for a job I noticed that my yellow is printing in muddy tones. I performed a manual cleaning and 2 powerful cleanings and did 3 print tests which show no drop out...but there are small black bars in yellow. There is also cyan (a little) in magenta, and lt cyan in lt magenta. The biggest contamination is with the yellow. Does this sound like print head damage? Should I keep printing to flush out the color? I do have a cleaning cartridge, although I have never flushed a line before and am not sure how to do it.