Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland SP 300V

Discussion in 'Roland' started by sandy13, Jan 24, 2013.

1. sandy13

sandy13 New Member

Jan 23, 2013
    I have a Roland SP 300V Printer Cutter that I purchased in April of 2007. I am not sure if this makes it a 2006 or 2007. I also have a Daige laminator a bunch of T's and some rolls of different stock. I am looking to sell everything but I need some advise as to what I should do before I list it. I am in Maine and I have called the supplier that I purchased it from. They have told me on 4 occasions that they would come and service it so I could post it but they keep not showing up. I have 2 different businesses and lost my husband and business partner 8 months ago. I had nothing to do with the graphics portion of the business that is why I want to get rid of the equipment. Any suggestions would be greatlyappreciated.

Tags: