• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300V

Tigertron

Could some of you experienced folks tell me what a fair price is for a excellent condition used Roland SP-300V would be?

I want to buy not sell.

Thanks

Speedsterbeast

I bought one last April. It too was in excellent shape and very lightly used.
I had looked online for several months all over Canada and the US and found a range from 6-10 thousand for units that the sellers claimed were in great working order.
I would say if you are confident you are getting a good machine you should be willing to pay somewhere in that range. But beware, the ones that are both priced low and work well sell very quickly, or at leat they did when I was in the market.
I lucked out and paid even less than the above price range, but I flew 2,500 km and bought a vehicle and the printer and drove it back home.
I also lucked out in the fact I was dealing with an honest man and got just what I was told.
Good Luck.

Tigertron

Thank you. I have a friend who is a Roland tech and is going look it over for me before I buy. $6800 is a fair price?

wwpro

I think it's fair, not a great deal, but a good price. Paid $6500 for mine 6 month ago, very well maintained unit.
Good luck with you buy

wirenut

Where is a good place to look for these used printers? I have found very few on the sites I have gone to.

Speedsterbeast

just keep searching one or two times a day- everyday
I looked on craigslist, kijijji (Canada), e-bay, Digitsnith, signtrader and google search.
You can also customize google to inform you of any new pages listed with your search parameters on it, but be detailed on you words, so you don't get too much non-relavent stuff.

Tigertron

There was one on eBay just recently that noone bought. He had it up for $6k local pick up in PA.

Item #300670655294
See if you can contact him he might cut a deal since it didn't sell and he won't have to pay eBay fees. Seller was tonyross29.