• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300V

squigglybumwash

This issue is intermittent: Printer display shows "NOW HEATING" instead of directly printing job. "Pause" must be pressed before "NOW PROCESSING" appears and printer gets on with the job.

Heater and dryer settings are not changed, although the heater temperature reads considerably lower than temperature set at, it never seems to heat up to proper temperature.

Any thoughts?

Bigdawg

Just Me
The heaters cool off inbetween prints... are you saying it doesn't automatically start printing when the heater gets up to temp? Or that it doesn't ever get up to temp?

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Probably being overridden from your software...
Heat settings can be set from the printer or from your software. Pick one way and stick w/ it.

scuba_steve2699

I agree with Mike - you have the heater controls in the software set to default media settings. It will override the machine settings. Not a bad way to work but I think that is the issue here.

squigglybumwash

Roland Heater cont'd....

Heater Controls are and have always been set to "Use Printer Settings". Printer heater set @ 42, actual reading temp 30-31, never comes up to set temp. Possibly its a thermostat issue? Not sure how the hardware regulates temp.

Like I mentioned, this is a somewhat intermittent issue. Half the time it's not a problem, but when you're running 95 copies of something and two printers at the same time, it gets frustrating.

Thanks for the quick input!