• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP 540 Fan Junction Board - part #876705040

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's located in the red circle in my image labeled #20. It looks like a very small board that is attached to the Y bar.

Attachments

• signs101.png
    signs101.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 134

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It that the part that runs the fan, it stopped working and the vinyl won't stay flat

Unfortunately I am super unfamiliar with that particular part on this machine. If I had to guess that board looks like a junction board and probably doesn't actually do anything other than extend the cable to where ever it needs to go. On most machines I work on the fans are connected to either the main board or some sort of heater board either through some sort of junction board or just a long cable. If all the fans stopped working at the same time I would say it has to be some sort of board issue. If only 1 stopped i would suspect the fan itself. Unfortunately I have never had to repair that so I am not the best source. Hopefully someone can point you in the right direction.