• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ra351000

hi, all
i used sp540v on win7 last 7 years, but cant use old laptop anymore. my new PC have no legacy boot mode (only uefi) and it is most reason for using Win10. i trying siple copy old versa (5.5.1) from laptop but isn't work same. on official roland site in this moment only versa6 is available.
i use intercon tool on win10 PC and setings looks like the server is work good:
1698284793315.png

(my old laptop is working bad, but working too yet. now i work from it, but it may finish at any moment)
but versa 6 cant find it in my ethernet. it's looks like versa 6 have no driver for old machines like sp-540V. i instaled all available driver updates from roland site, but have no any results.
1698285073151.png
1698285099630.png

so, my questions is:
1) where i can find driver pack or update for old model, as SP540v (i find sp540i drevers but is'nt work)?
if no:
[solved] 2) where i can download versa 5.5 installer? it is no more available on roland site=(

sorry for bad english. early thnx. peace all

Last edited:

Joe House

Versaworks 6 doesn't support the your printer. You'll have to use the original VersaWorks on a computer that supports it or see if you can get versaworks to run in a compatibility mode or something.

chris72a

I'm running same printer win11 versa 5.2.2 I think I installed 5.1 and then did update, you have to run in win7 compatibility mode otherwise it will crash all the time.

Ra351000

Thank you so much everyone. Problem solved by installing Versa 5.5
This did not require any compatibility modes with old Windows. I only ran the installation with administrator rights.