• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-540v part out, parts

BetaCtz

I have a SP-540v on its last legs. Was printing well until it started running into an issue where it would freeze up mid-print. Never could figure out if it was humidity/temperature, one of the boards, or the network card.

Currently at a point where it won't powercycle/do a cleaning. I have no time, nor want to spend to further troubleshoot :(

I'm accepting offers on any parts deemed of potential use. That means all the boards, scan and drive motors, etc.
When it was printing about 3 weeks ago, prints were nice and clean.
Also no issues with the cutter, so imagine the whole cut head/carriage is fine.

I know what it's like to wonder "what if" but not want to fork out the cost just to troubleshoot. If there's something of interest, let me know. We can chat and I can see if the part might help you out.

Would ship at buyers expense (I have a business account with most major shippers)

Hankb68

I have a SP-540v on its last legs. Was printing well until it started running into an issue where it would freeze up mid-print. Never could figure out if it was humidity/temperature, one of the boards, or the network card.

Currently at a point where it won't powercycle/do a cleaning. I have no time, nor want to spend to further troubleshoot :(

I'm accepting offers on any parts deemed of potential use. That means all the boards, scan and drive motors, etc.

I know what it's like to wonder "what if" but not want to fork out the cost just to troubleshoot. If there's something of interest, let me know. We can chat and I can see if the part might help you out.

Would ship at buyers expense (I have a business account with most major shippers)
ARE YOU GETTING A SCAN MOTOR ERROR?

Mantaworld

Do you still have parts you are selling from this printer?? Thx, Brooke