Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland SP-540v part out, parts

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Afrodeziak, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Afrodeziak

Afrodeziak New Member

May 4, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I have a SP-540v on its last legs. Was printing well until it started running into an issue where it would freeze up mid-print. Never could figure out if it was humidity/temperature, one of the boards, or the network card.

Currently at a point where it won't powercycle/do a cleaning. I have no time, nor want to spend to further troubleshoot :(

I'm accepting offers on any parts deemed of potential use. That means all the boards, scan and drive motors, etc.
    When it was printing about 3 weeks ago, prints were nice and clean.
    Also no issues with the cutter, so imagine the whole cut head/carriage is fine.

I know what it's like to wonder "what if" but not want to fork out the cost just to troubleshoot. If there's something of interest, let me know. We can chat and I can see if the part might help you out.

Would ship at buyers expense (I have a business account with most major shippers)

2. Hankb68

Hankb68 New Member

May 5, 2020
    Ferdinand, Indiana
    ARE YOU GETTING A SCAN MOTOR ERROR?