• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-540V Parts

buggyjr12

I know it's a long shot, but does anybody out there have a faceplate (in good to excellent condition) for a Roland SP-540V that they'd be willing to part with?

I dribbled some ink on mine the other day and it ate the finish off.

I don't need the electronics, just the face plate.

I know it's only "cosmetic damage," but it's a good machine and I take care of it.

Look good, feel good. Right?

BTW, Roland says the OE is out of stock (no surprise there).

See attached...

Thanks in advance!

P.S. - Picture two is exactly what I need, I'm just looking for one in better condition.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0(15).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(15).jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 711918658.jpg
    711918658.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 62

damonCA21

There are normally some on ebay. There was also someone on there selling an overlay decal to stick onto your old one to tidy it up

netsol

wipe down with acetone, polish with plastic polish , buffing wheel & electric drill & buy that overlay

damonCA21

You could probably make your own overlay easily enough as well by scanning the old one then recreating it, print it out and laminate it and it should last much better than the original. Bit of a design mistake really Roland printing them with an ink that gets eaten by the ink in the printer !