• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-540V Technical manual?

Erron S.

Hey there everyone! I managed to swap out the print head and get it back to mostly accurate but does anyone have access to a Roland SP540V technical service manual? I'd love to be able to follow the procedure to a "T" just to make sure I did everything right.

Thanks!!

Erron S.
erron@stickyvinylgraphics.com

Steve Boon

Your Very Lucky

Hey Erron,

If everything is printing fine life is good. The installation process envoles a series of procedures. The first is the "HEAD RANK ID", a real important thing for printing. You may notice that all the test prints look great but the job may show less then steler results. I have the SP300V and I think they are pretty much the same. There is a security code which you must put in to gain access to the "Service Menu" to go through the process. But, like I said, if everything is printing fine you lucked out.

Cheers!

Steve

Erron S.

Wow! Yes, this head I just installed and manually dialed it in with the little set screws on the carriage and did the normal calibration through the menu. I was able to find a guy over in the UK that had snippets of the manual posted. Looks like I did everything right as far as just replacing the head, so far so good!

Thanks Steve,

Erron S.