• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-540V urgent help needed

hakimeesigns

My printer was firing magenta ink from the yellow part of the head. I was advised that I should draw ink from the yellow tube supply. I did that however now I have ended up with some air bubbles in the tube that supplies yellow ink to the head, and that has resulted in me not being able to print anything from versaworks software also as it shows me an error, if I want to do that.

DRamm76

What kind of inks are you using?
When was the last time you manually cleaned the machine?
Can you provide me with a little more information as to what happened leading up to this point?

Dave L.

Captop

This is a very common problem withe the SP's since two colors share a head. Replace the Captop and that should do the trick. Might as well do both while your at it. Run a cleaning or two and it should clear up. Dramm is right to ask what kind of ink your using too. If it is third party, it can be a problem with the pressure in the cartridges bladder drawing ink back up..Good luck