• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp-540v won't conect

all of my printers and computers are working fine except for the roland? anyone have any answers? i start up versa and it says that it's not connected

ChiknNutz

Need more to go on here bud. Have you had it working before? Is this the first time to connect it? Have you moved it or anything to a new location? Do you have the Roland Print-Server software installed?

Need more to go on here bud. Have you had it working before? Is this the first time to connect it? Have you moved it or anything to a new location? Do you have the Roland Print-Server software installed?

ya it has been runing reall good ever since i have got it. i was having problems with the internet so i got a new router and since than [yesterday] it won't work but all the other printers work fine

ChiknNutz

Since you just noticed the problem with the new router, using "Akums Razor" (the simplest explanation is usually correct), you may have some setting in the router that's not allowing the printer to be seen. I don't use VW, but in Wasatch I have to set up the IP address of the printer. I'd say they with the new router, it has changed the IP address of the printer. Can you "see" the printer in the Roland Print-Server software?

ChiknNutz

You have to use the Roland Print-Server software to change the IP...that's why I kept asking about this software.