• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-540V Wont Finish Cutting

sizzlingsigns

Hi i have a Roland SP-540V and I am using The versaworks softwear. I am printing a logo and then cutting words. It finishes the print and for some reason it only cuts a few letters then sits there and says now procesing the computer still sees it in status cutting... can anyone please help me?

Bigdawg

Just Me
Is it doing this on just one particular piece of art or is it doing on anything you try to cut? What program is the artwork in?

sizzlingsigns

evrey piece of artwork i convert it into eps from corel draw i am wondering if i ujst need to re install versaworks it only started doing this this morning and i have done no updates on my computer nor have i instaled anything new that would cause a conflict.... its been on the same network so idk do you think i should try and re install????

Bigdawg

Just Me
Couldn't hurt... does sound like it's hanging up on something either in the file or there's a physical communication issue between the printer and the computer. A clean install of versaworks would eliminate that as the issue.

threeputt

Matt, mine does the same thing...but only once in a while. Trouble is I've never made notes as to what was printing at the time, how sent, etc.

It's maddening when it happens. I'll watch the thread. If you learn anything from Roland or others please post it.

Good luck.

sizzlingsigns

I reinstaled the Program and it still does the same thing..... it once did it on a print and it was a 10foot banner it stoped at 5in from the end i wasted 30SQ of banner and ink..... i am trying to get tech support from the place purschased but hes always out of his office........