• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP300v

blk68rsss

Hello All my roland SP300v doesnt seem to print ( blue ) cyan from my programs ,

test print good 4 colors purdy
capping stations new
printed a sample colors and they are very off
used flexi to print and no blue ( waterfall image to test )
used versa works same thing
any idea where to go next ?

timgo

Graphics Designer
1- Start the depth cleaning and clear clogged nozzles.
2- Align the print head.

blk68rsss

I did a test print and all colors are there, its only when I send photo to print .
I did deep cleaning yesterday , changed capping stations, dampers and changed the drain lines . it seems like there is a problem that what ever tells it to print cyan, it wont ..

blk68rsss

1. cleaning done
  2. test print looks good.. same problem . changed capping stations, dampers , ribbons on print heads , maybe cyan driver out ?

blk68rsss

here are the prints and on photo of whats on my flexi-sign that I send to print 20190609_181906.jpg 20190609_181539.jpg 20190609_181118.jpg 20190609_181113.jpg
first pic is what I am trying to print
second test print
third is with color correction
forth if without color correction
I also tried to do with versa works and it came out the same as the third pic .. on the third pic, te top part of the photo . see the cyan showing , first time that happened