• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp540 test print

Dave L.

3-4 months ago, it was brand new. This machine is under warranty, always call your rep and tell them that there is a problem and you need someone to come out and fix it. I'm glad your back up, but it is very easy to damage your heads and void your warranty.

graphix

3-4 months ago, it was brand new. This machine is under warranty, always call your rep and tell them that there is a problem and you need someone to come out and fix it. I'm glad your back up, but it is very easy to damage your heads and void your warranty.
ok, i bought this out of usasignsupply cleveland about 6 hr away,when i bought it i was getting quotes,well long story short,i think i bought a machine that was sold out of their jurisdiction,Because one company that quoted me a price made a follow up call asking if i purchased a machine and i told him yes and told him where i bought it from,well this guy smooth talker says well if anything goes wrong or it needs service maybe we can get that work since we are closer so he wanted the serial number so he said he could put it in his system and maybe get the service for it..Come to find out he called corporate and complained, and it has put me in the middle and i feel kind of guilty to even call where i got it from (i know i should be mad but somehow i just feel guilty,if this makes since) and no one has given me a follow up call trying to sell me the media or even see how it's running i guess they get their money and your on your own anyway thats how i feel.., so i struggle and really find out different things from here about machine...the guy that called corporate just flat out lied to me with that line of bull about servicing..so it is hard for me to pick up the phone and ask these two companies anything...but i did call the one i bought it off of explaining about the contour cut problem i have been having and he refered me to the manual (asked for a tech and the guy that sold the machine to me called me back and referred me to the manual guess his tech's where to busy.. ...really feel uncomfortable about the whole deal....so i dunno if they are jurisdiction over these printers or what..i just keep my mouth shut and make the payment..but i know they will be a time i would really need someone...)

Dave L.

jurisdiction

If they sold you the machine, they new the risk they were taking in doing so. They are on the hook, not you.