• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roland sp540

graphix

hello all, i need some pointers here,i have the roland sp540,and i am looking at laminators, now i do not use printer all the time and never have laminated, i very rarely do 4x8's,mainly bought machine for decals,i need input on a reasonable laminator and what size should i buy, i am looking at a daige, wondering if it is worth buying for starter, also fleabay has a 61 in auto peeler for around 1300,wondering if anyone has that one , also if you have a lam for sale pm me thanks for looking and input.......

Blizare

My Daige hasn't messed up one print. Partly because I have used a laminator before. Other than that I sure am glad I didn't spend 6k on a royal sovereign.......I mean honestly.....some people out there laminate with a big squeegee. Don't be that cheap though. Get a Daige 55"

njsigns

I also recommend the Daige. Like anything else, it has a learning curve. I intially used a sled with mine because I was certain I would ruin prints if I didn't. Now that I got the hang of the machine, I don't used a sled and I've had no ruined prints. Really, IMHO, you can't beat the value of the Daige...

Gene

spectracolor

i bought sp-540 & daige quickmount 4 as a package deal and...

Quickmount 4 is AWESOME. It does what it's supposed to do at a great value

w2csa

I just ordered a Daige last week, it's supposed to be in Tuesday.
I'll let you know how it goes.
I too have never had a laminator.
Chris

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
...some people out there laminate with a big squeegee. Don't be that cheap though. Get a Daige 55"
Some people never try something because it is inexpensive. Even if you had a laminator you still couldn't go wrong with the Big Squeegee. Try it first before sinking a couple of grand into something that will take a long time to pay off. Check out what owners are saying. Testimonials

mystysue

I have had my big squeegee for over 2 years.. i lam all the time with it. .and never had a problem..
I back what Dale says 100%.
I did 30 golf tee signs digitally printed / lammed with the Big Squeegee and mounted using the Big Squeegee on weds. this week..
It took me a couple hours to do them.. and I made over 900 bucks .. good profit for using a cheap little product.. winks..

Oo and Not one bubble in the lam or the application..

thumbs up to the BS