• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND SP540V Scan motor

npelectronic

Hi.I have massage SCAN MOTOR ERROR CODE 0010 0010
When I check servo motor it`s OK.Is it possible mainboard dead.Servoboard is probably dead or both.Is there possibility to repair dead bords.Regards

cartoad

Is this a constant error, in that it is not working period? You might try turning off all the power (sub and main power switches) for 5 minutes, re-start and see what happens.
Sometimes the memory needs to clear. Good luck

You should check other issues first...check the tension of your cable...too loose or too tight will cause drag on the motor and give you the error(s). Do you have dirt in the gears of the motor and plastic gear?? Have you performed an environmental match - if the motor doesn't know where it should be it will give error(s). Is there any additional drag caused by anything? What is the hours of the motor... are the bearings worn out? Check some of these before you spend hard earned money, and is the printer on warranty? Yes, the Servo Board could be bad, but most likely it is an issue or scan motor itself. Good luck

dlndesign

Scan Motor Error 0040 0040

I have a VP 540 as well and I have "Scan Motor Error 0040 0040". I have already checked my environment match, and I turned the machine off for 5 minutes. Still same issue, it prints about and inch and stops on the left side of the media. Any clues?

InkjetAuction