• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SV15

beinke

HI i am in Adelaide and have bought a Roland SV15. I am having great diffuclty. Roland havent been able to help! First i put Corel draw 6 and Adobe illustrator 6 on my computer, then to find it wasnt compatable with Cut Studio. Roland sent me a new download! But i still can get anythin to be sent from Adobe or Coreldraw to Cut Studio to print! I am soooo frustrated! I have had it for 3 months now and still cant use it! I have NEVER used anything like it before! And i would like to know if anyones has ideas or where i can go (course or one on one) whith my setup to see why i cant use it! I have had a computer wizz look at it and he is none the wiser aswell! HELP! lol i am frustrated!!
Thanks in advance

tim99

save to older formt

I assume CS6?? there should be a setting when saving to save to an older format maybe try giving that a shot.