• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Take Up With Crop Marks

rgaskins

I'm using a VP540 with a take up reel...I would like to print multiple jobs with cropmarks at once...Problem is it will print the first like of cropmarks and when it goes back to read them it folds the arm back..I have to pull the arm back out for it to start taking up. Is there a way around this where I don't have to babysit it? Thanks for any info and I hope I'm asking this right...

FrankW

It will not work. A take-up for a contour cutting plotter need to work completely different to the sequential way a print is taken up. The Summa take-up for the S-Class-Plotters for example will take up not earlier as the current panel or job is totally completed.

rgaskins

It will not work. A take-up for a contour cutting plotter need to work completely different to the sequential way a print is taken up. The Summa take-up for the S-Class-Plotters for example will take up not earlier as the current panel or job is totally completed.

Thanks for the reply, that is what I was afraid of..